Wednesday, December 2, 2015

post6


This has been my favorite class of all the classes that I have taken while in my EMM masters program. The content was relevant and interesting, the instruction was spot on, and most of the classwork was useful and not filler. Before taking this class I knew a little about html, but not enough to build a simple website. I had used html to build fancy mail merge emails, but knew very little about much else. I feel that had I actually been diligent with the assignments I probably would be even more knowledgeable about html, but I have to admit to not reading the book as I should have. Instead I skipped to all the grey boxes and just did what I needed to do to get the assignments done. I am looking forward to giving this book the attention that it deserves this summer. I am very grateful for the classwork that we did each week because it is a physical takeaway that I can use as a reference guide while building in html. I really feel that this quarter was just such a whirlwind that I never really got to give my classes the full attention that they deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment